The Sagas of the Wild West roleplaying game will not alter major historical events or people. The stories’ setting, however, is in a cinematic version of the American Wild West. To facilitate game flow and storytelling, some events and timelines have been slightly altered. In addition to that information, this site houses the group’s rules, short NPC bios, setting information, family histories, etc.
This game is an online storytelling (novel-style) RPG. You need to be able to access our website to respond to character tags in posts, write posts, and publish them to the website.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English. No Text Speech Allowed in Posts!
- A working computer or tablet and internet access (writing is done online).
- Basic computer knowledge and technical skills. You need to be able to navigate the internet to research posts, history, and story ideas, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the American Old West (c. 1800s) or the ability and willingness to research it using the internet, books, periodicals, etc.
- See our Wiki Index for articles relating to our Nova based game website.
Rules and Rating
Ignorance is not bliss! It is also not an excuse for not following the site’s rules and guidelines. Before contacting us or asking to create a character, you should Read the Rules!
We offer three options for getting in touch with us to discuss the game, your character, and how to join. The great thing is, you do not have to use one or the other. You can do all three!
Discord: Sagas has a Discord server for live chat. You might have to wait for awhile for someone to be available, so be patient and don’t give up. Click on Discord in the main menu. It will take you to the server and/or a sign-up form if you do not have Discord.
Contact Form: Use the Contact Us link in the main menu to go to our contact form. Fill it out and submit it. We will respond as soon as real life allows!
Help Me! Forum: You can also drop into our guest friendly Help Me! forum. It is a question and answer forum and all of the game site rules apply. Again, please be patient since the Admins and other group members do need to sleep too! We’ll respond to questions as soon as possible.